Specialized 2023 Levo Comp Alloy
|Delivery time:||Buy Online for in store pick up. Ready in 1 to 3 days.|
2023 Levo Comp Alloy
The all-new Levo delivers the unbelievable power to ride more trails through an unequaled combination of ride quality, usable power, and ride anywhere range. It’s the distillation, application, and amplification of a 40-year obsession with creating the world’s best riding mountain bikes. Since its introduction, Levo has set the bar every other e-MTB aims for, and the new Levo raises that bar again.
It starts with our Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor and Master Mind Turbo Connect Unit (TCU), which provide Levo with a smooth and seamless amplification of your efforts—4x you power that lets you choose where to ride, and when you want to do it. Levo also shatters limitations when it comes to range, amplifying your effort for up to five hours of trail time. Now you can ride farther, and explore more, than ever before. And the optimized chassis boasts 150mm of custom-tuned rear suspension and adjustable geometry that delivers a stable and natural ride like no other. Because at the end of the day, it’s the ride that matters. Believe it.
More climbing, more descending, more miles, more fun. Spec’d with a no-fuss SRAM SX/NX drivetrain, trail-taming RockShox suspension, and a lightweight, durable alloy wheelset, the all-new Turbo Levo delivers more of everything that you love about trail riding.
- Levo’s fully integrated Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor, 700Wh battery, and Turbo Connect Unit deliver category-leading 90 Nm of torque and 565 watts of power for up to five hours of ride time, empowering you to ride farther and faster than ever before.
- The MasterMind Turbo Control Unit is your information hub with customizable display fields, including the exact percentage of battery level, and it features our all-new MicroTune function to adjust power delivery in 10% increments, so you get exactly the support you need to experience precisely the ride you want.
- A dedicated mixed-wheel size design with a 27.5” wheel in the back and 29” up front delivers a nimble ride that carves circles around other full-power e-MTBs. A generous cockpit centers you on the bike, optimizing traction and corner control. The low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough.
- Levo offers six distinct geometry settings, allowing you to easily dial-in its performance for any riding style and any terrain. Head tube angle can be adjusted between 63- and 65.5-degrees. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm.
- Levo’s 150mm of rear travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch, eats massive G-outs for breakfast, yet still offers amazing pedal response and delivers your power to the ground with total efficiency.
- The Levo’s S-Sizing is based on what matters—rider size and style, not inseam. Six sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your individual style. Smaller S-Size numbers are going to be nimble and more flickable, while bigger S-Sizes deliver more stability and a roomier ride.
- Seat Binder
- Alloy, 38.6mm
- Specialized M5 premium alloy, headset adjust, BB height adjust, S-Sizing, internal cable routing, 150mm travel, 148mm spacing
- Rear Shock
- S1: FOX DPS Performance Series, 3-position lever, rebound adjust, 52.5x210mm, S2-S6: FOX FLOAT X Performance, LSR, 2-position lever, 55x210mm
- Fox Rhythm 36, S1: 150mm travel, S2-S6: 160mm travel
- PEDAL, TEST RIDE PEDALS PROVIDED BY SPECIALIZED
- SWAT CC steerer tube integrated tool with chain tool and link
- Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
- Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- Specialized Trail Grips
- Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm width
- X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9, S1: 100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4/S5: 175mm, S6: 190mm
- Rear Brake
- SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Front Brake
- SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, S1-S3: 200mm, S4-S6: 220mm
- Praxis Forged/Custom Offset/ISIS Spindle Interface, 160mm
- Rear Derailleur
- SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Shift Levers
- SRAM GX, trigger, 12-speed
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104 BCD, 34t, steel
- Sram XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t
- Rear Hub
- Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 148mmx12mm thru-axle, 28h
- Front Hub
- Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
- Front Tire
- Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
- DT Swiss Industry
- Rear Tire
- Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.6"
- Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- Inner Tubes
- Standard, Presta Valve
- Wiring Harness
- Custom Specialized wiring harness
- Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V
- Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 Motor
- Specialized M3-700, Integrated battery, 700Wh
- Specialized MasterMind TCU, percentage of remaining charge, 120 possible display configurations, MicroTune assist adjustment, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
- 23.92kg (52 lb, 11.8 oz)
- Weight Size