Specialized 2022 Levo Carbon
|Delivery time:||Buy Online for in store pick up. Ready in 1 to 3 days.|
2023 TURBO LEVO CARBON
The all-new Levo delivers the unbelievable power to ride more trails through an unequaled combination of ride quality, usable power, and ride anywhere range. It’s the distillation, application, and amplification of a 40-year obsession with creating the world’s best riding mountain bikes. Since its introduction, Levo has set the bar every other e-MTB aims for, and the new Levo raises that bar again.
It starts with our Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor and Turbo Connect Unit (TCU), which provide Levo with a smooth and seamless amplification of your efforts—4x you power that lets you choose where to ride, and when you want to do it. Levo also shatters limitations when it comes to range, amplifying your effort for up to five hours of trail time. Now you can ride farther, and explore more, than ever before. And the optimized chassis boasts 150mm of custom-tuned rear suspension and adjustable geometry that delivers a stable and natural ride like no other. Because at the end of the day, it’s the ride that matters. Believe it.
Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails
Specialized Trail Grips
Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm width
TranzX dropper, 34.9mm, S1: 100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm. S4-S5: 170mm, S6- 200mm
FACT 11m full carbon, 29" front wheel, 27.5" rear wheel, full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot
Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
DT Swiss Industry
Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.6"
Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cardridge bearings, 6-bolt, 15x110mm thru-axle, 32h
Standard, Presta Valve
Custom Specialized wiring harness
Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V
Specialized 2.2, Custom Rx Trail Tuned Motor
Specialized M3-500A, Integrated battery, 500Wh
Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
Praxis forged M30, custom offset, 160mm
SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230, 12-speed, 11-50t
SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
SRAM SL SX Eagle, 12-speed
SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104 BCD, 34T, steel
RockShox Deluxe Select R, rebound adjust, S1: 52.5x210mm, S2-S6: 55x210mm
Rockshox 35 Silver 29, Turnkey damper, S1: 150mm travel, S2-S6: 160mm travel
SRAM Guide RE, 200mm
SRAM Guide RE, S1-S3: 200mm, S4-S6: 220mm
More climbing, more descending, more miles, more fun. Spec’d with a no-fuss SRAM SX/NX drivetrain, trail-taming RockShox suspension, and a lightweight, durable alloy wheelset, the all-new Turbo Levo delivers more of everything that you love about trail riding.
- Levo’s fully integrated Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor, 500Wh battery, and Turbo Connect Unit deliver category-leading 90 Nm of torque and 565 watts of power for up to five hours of ride time, empowering you to ride farther and faster than ever before.
- The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth®, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
- A dedicated mixed-wheel size design with a 27.5” wheel in the back and 29” up front delivers a nimble ride that carves circles around other full-power e-MTBs. A generous cockpit centers you on the bike, optimizing traction and corner control. The low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough.
- Levo offers two distinct geometry settings, allowing you to easily dial-in its performance for any riding style and any terrain. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm.
- Levo’s 150mm of rear travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch, eats massive G-outs for breakfast, yet still offers amazing pedal response and delivers your power to the ground with total efficiency.
- The Levo’s S-Sizing is based on what matters—rider size and style, not inseam. Six sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your individual style. Smaller S-Size numbers are going to be nimble and more flickable, while bigger S-Sizes deliver more stability and a roomier ride.