Specialized 2022 Kenevo SL Expert
|Delivery time:||Buy Online for in store pick up. Ready in 1 to 3 days.|
Size S2 in Grey ONLY at $6,999
Owner's former bike
Power up to trail riding’s next level and dominate any and all trail monsters—the Turbo Kenevo Super Light melds the legendary handling and all-around big trail prowess of the Enduro with our Super Light electric support to deliver indomitable capability, light weight, and power to conquer more and bigger trails.
The Turbo Kenevo Super Light puts the “E” in our Enduro, delivering more of what you want from your trail ride—more capability everywhere, more power to climb, more pop when you really need it, more adrenaline. More laps, more jumps, more drops, faster rides with fresher legs.
And it does all this with less. Carrying much less weight than bulkier e-MTBs, the Turbo Kenevo Super Light is hyper-responsive and just as willing and able to redefine big trail performance as our Enduro. Level up your trail game.
Sorry, chairlifts and shuttle vehicles. The Turbo Kenevo SL Expert just made you obsolete with a stellar build that includes SRAM’s robust X01 Eagle 12-speed drivetrain, dialed-in FOX Performance Elite suspension, and a high-performing Roval Traverse wheelset.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light motor/controller system is a full integration of the bike’s 240-watt motor and 320Wh battery with a radically advanced and seamlessly integrated controller. The result is massive power delivered, up to 20mph/32kph, to get you to the top of your favorite descent with just half of the effort, and much faster, giving even more of the quality ride you yearn for, and more of it than ever before possible.
- Our next-generation Mastermind TCU is your information hub, with customizable display fields including the exact percentage of battery level, and features our all-new, bar-mounted MicroTune function to adjust power delivery in 10% increments, so you get exactly the support you need to experience precisely the ride you want.
- 29” wheels front and rear deliver a nimble ride that carves circles around other full-power e-MTBs. A generous cockpit centers you on the bike, optimizing traction and corner control. The low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light geometry can be fine-tuned for wherever and however you ride. Six distinct geometry settings allow easy adjustment to hone performance in any terrain. Head angle can be adjusted between 62.5 and 64.5 degrees. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm. We’ve never made a more adjustable, adaptable trail bike.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light’s 170mm of Enduro-inspired travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch, eats massive G-outs for breakfast, yet still offers amazing pedal response and delivers your power to the ground with total efficiency.
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light’s S-Sizing is based on what matters—rider size and style, not inseam. Four sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your individual style. Smaller S-Size numbers are going to be nimble and more flickable, while bigger S-Sizes deliver more stability and a roomier ride.
- Seat Binder
- Alloy, 38.6
- FACT 11m full carbon, 29", full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 170mm rear travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot
- FOX FLOAT 38 Performance Elite 29, Grip2 damper, 44mm offset, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, 110x15mm, 1.5" tapered steerer, 170mm travel
- SWAT CC, integrated tool and chain tool with spare link in steerer tube
- Rear Shock
- FOX FLOAT X Performance, LSR, 2-position lever, 62.5x230mm
- Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
- Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
- Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35mm clamp
- X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9mm, S2: 125mm, S3/S4: 150mm, S5: 170mm
- Rear Brake
- SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- Front Brake
- SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 220mm
- Praxis, forged M30, custom offset
- SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 32T, alloy
- Shift Levers
- SRAM X01 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-52t
- Rear Derailleur
- Sram X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- Front Tire
- Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- DT Swiss Competition Race
- Rear Tire
- Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
- Rear Hub
- Roval DT Swiss 370, Ratchet LN, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- Roval Traverse 29 Alloy, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready
- Front Hub
- Roval, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- Inner Tubes
- Standard, Presta valve
- Front Wheel
- Traverse 29
- Rear Wheel
- Traverse 29
- Wiring Harness
- Custom Specialized wiring harness
- Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
- Specialized MasterMind TCU, percentage of remaining charge, 120 possible display configurations, MicroTune assist adjustment, over-the-air updates, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
- Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh